Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This year I have changed a lot and have learned so much. So many great and new things have happened to me that I am grateful for. I've met new people and my time with people I know are becoming greater. My friend and I have a greater day with each other because we've come to a understanding of who we all are. Not only are my friendships becoming better but my art skills are as well. Ive succeeded goals I've never thought I could succeed for myself throughout this entire year. These are some things that I've always been grateful, and I have always been the one to give back from all these great things. ( Which I’m also grateful for… )

One thing that I'm really grateful for this year me still having a home and my family not falling apart. In the past financial problems were a big problem as well as getting along. However, this year the script has changed, my family is happy and content. Along with that I still have a home, I am truly grateful for this because from how my family always youst to be...this was something impossible to get.

The last major thing that I’m grateful for is the people I met and been with this year. From the amazing people I've met I know that I'm not alone. I know that there are people out there who are as kind and outgoing as me. My friends push me to become a better with my art. My teacher's push me to better with all my subjects. And my family helps me continue to push forward and succeed in life. These are all of the things I’m grateful for this year and I hope for the best there's more to come.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blogs all of them you try hard ,you use good vocabulary and you have a good formation with your paragraphs .❗️But their was one thing that I noticed a little grammar error in the first and second paragraphs,you might want to go check those out ASAP.But no other thing to say but good Job

    ReplyDelete