Friday, January 20, 2017

Quarter 2 Reflections

Quarter 2 Reflections

Quarter two has been a stalemate for me in  my ELA of my classe. And in my academic goals it has been a stalemate as well. Area’s in ELA that I believe I've done the most improvement in is grammer and investigative journalism. In ELA I’ve began to become more comfortable with my signpost  throughout the quarter. In ELA I've put more focus on the class and have began to listen more closely to the small details in wording and vocabulary choice in writing. However, I still struggle with my confidence in my sentences and end up making run on sentences.

One thing that I’ve accomplished since the new year is  making more time for myself and putting myself first at times. I’ve done good with my work, my time and choices in school. However, the most challenging thing is I had to overcome in quarter 2 is managing my time and making time for myself academically. Time always seemed to go fast for me or as if I have no time. This has constantly been a complication for me all of second quarter. I would implement to much time into one thing like studying for one thing or not enough time for another.

 I’ve had a lot of progress on this quarter. Although, I feel I still struggle with minimalizing my writing and getting to point I'm trying to get across. Quarter two has been a blast being the roller coaster that it was, and I hope quarter three can amaze me with greater things. Through my my struggles I've progressed greatly in ELA and have become way more comfortable with writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment