Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflections

I cannot believe its third quarter! Things have been so fast and I've improved so much. Im greatful to have made it to springbreak working hard and succeeding my goals. I say I've succeeded in many areas like constructive criticism, T. I. Q. A., The 40 book challenge, and more. However, I say I've improved the most in argumentative work. I've learned to gather information correctly and break down what it truly means to have a better argument.

Something I've accomplished this quarter is putting effort in to my work successfully. I've always haven't put my full potential into my work due to me not understanding something. But I was able to put that weakness aside and work hard to undestand my work and put a lot of effort.

Although I beat a lot of feats for myself this quarter, I have also met some challenging obstacles in ELA. Some of those were citing the correct evidence for my topic and using background knowledge. I commonly use the wrong evidence for the topic I'm doing. This causes me to go off topic and end up getting up and befuddled. I still struggle with this now and I hope to surpass it.

I've learned so much about ELA and etc. However one I've learned the most about this quarter is the world. I learned the true evil of things and people. I learned that hope can be given and taken in any circumstance. Life can be a step range obstacle that makes you go through rough things, only for you to prevail through them as best as you can. It makes me have a bigger perspective on the world and my future. I then wonder if I can have life balanced on good in bad for me to find an inner peace. Or maybe I'll just have school to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment