Friday, May 26, 2017

Final Reflection (Year End Blog)

1- What are the three most important things you learned this year?

The three important things I learned this year was to not let your expectations be your limits. I learned to not my goals be the only to shoot for in life. And I learned to not have my computer bag out on the floor, as it could be a fire hazard.

2- What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?


To always take my grammar and vocabulary skills more seriously when it come sto writing or scribing something. When writing I must use the best words to create the emphasis. Along with how I build my sentences, it could make a huge impact to the output the readers get. That's why it is so important, and why I will always remember it.


3- What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year?


They studied with me after school through social media and also gave me answers to the holocaust studies we did.

4- What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year?

I taught many of my classmates that positivity and helping others can not only be helpful to those they help. But it can also be help to them as well.

5- In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

I think in my form of writing I made the biggest improvements. My writing and knowledge of literature were at a lower level. Now it is going to the writing of a high schooler, which is where I should be :D. I am proud that my skills in writing have come this far. It makes feel like I have potential not only in drawing, but in writing as well.

6- What was the most challenging part of this year for you?


Getting out of my habits that I usually follow was difficult for me.trying to spell words correctly and using the correct grammar was a challenge. I had to correct so much of my common errors that it seemed impossible. However, I were able to make it possible by showing perseverance.

7- What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?

I think the best piece of writing I did this year were my “This I believe” speech. I had used everything I learned in ELA to create this. It also took me a lot to get out comfort zone by sharing my past. So I think this was my most incredible piece of writing I made this year.

8- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?

 I think possibly “Things Not Seen” and “The Giver” were my favorite books to read this year. These books truly got me back into the swing of reading non graphic novels. They had great characters that developed over time and had true beliefs. It really stuck out to me and made me love these books.

9- What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year?

Advice I would give to students next year is to manage time the best way you can so you remain up to speed with class. The class may seem impossible at some moments but that's the challenge that is being given. So you must exceed you limits and thrive to beat the challenge and improve.



No comments:

Post a Comment